Push Pull Tester
Variable Speed Model with Stepper Drive
Computer Controller Model with facility to capture test data on to the PC directly through the software and generate PDF test reports.
Digital Model with Backlit LCD Display for easy readability.
With Peak hold facility.
Motorised operation with Ball screw mechanism for extra smooth operation.
Not dependent on operator skill.
Variable Speed of Travel : 10-500 mm/min. (Menu based user-settable option)
Models Available :
Model: PPT10DSDX-Pro Capacity: 10 Kg with least count of 1 gm.
Model: PPT20DSDX -Pro Capacity: 20 Kg with least count of 2 gm.
- Serial Port (9 Pin DB Connector)
- Data Cable
- Core Software for Win7 PC (Software is not fully compliant to 21-CFR-Part-11)
- Desktop PC (with Serial Port) and Laser / Inkjet Printer
- Test Module Softwares. To be added as per tests chosen.
Note : The Software is not fully 21-CFR-11 compliant.
Existing Security Features of the current software version:
- 8 User Logins + 1 Admin/Supervisor Login.
- Only admin can add/delete users and change passwords.
- All users have individual Full Name, Username and Password.
- Full Name of the user (Digital Signature) is pasted on the Test Report automatically.
- Test Data is compiled as a PDF Test Report and no raw data is saved on the PC.
Optional Fixtures / Attachments :
- Calibration : Calibration Weight : 3 Kg / 5 Kg Bullion weight (in any combination), supplied by you.
- Penetrability Test
- Penetrability Test Module Software
- Syringe Holder (common fixture using standard syringe 2ml)
- Vial Holder (for each vial type of different diameter)
- Prefilled Syringe Test (Break-out Force and Glide Force)
- Breakout / Glide Force Test Module Software
- Plunger Pusher + Syringe Holder Base (Includes 1 adopter/ insert as per Syringe Barrel OD. Additional Adopters/ Inserts for different barrel sizes to be procured extra)
- Flip Off Seal Test
- Flip Off Seal Test Module Software
- Flip Finger Probe (common for all seals)
- Vial Hold-Down Clamp (for each individual Vial Size)
- Ampoule Break Force Test (for use with 20 Kg model only)
- Ampoule Break Force Test Module Software
- Top Wedge (common for all ampule sizes)
- Acrylic Guard (common for all ampule holders)
- Ampule Holder (for each ampule size)
- Note : You will have to order multiple ampule holders for your different ampule sizes.
Utilities Required :
- Power : 230/110 Volts A.C., 50/60 Hz. Clean power.
- Calibration weights : 3 Kg (0.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 1 Kg)
- Desktop PC or Laptop PC
- Processor Type : Intel Core I3 or better. (Preferably Core I5 or Higher)
- Memory : 4 GB RAM or better
- Space : 50 GB free HDD space (minimum)
- Monitor : 17” or larger Color Monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution or better
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium or higher (with latest updates & patches)
- Supporting Software : Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Dot Net Framework (Latest Version)
- Printer : Laser or Inkjet Printer. (No Dot-matrix support)
IQOQ Documentation Set available for Pharmaceutical companies